CHECK-IN/OUT INSTRUCTIONS: Upon arrival at the Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort, please go to the South Tower (Owners Desk). Bypass the large front desk as you walk in and head around the corner to the left of the lobby. You will see a smaller “Owners Desk” facing the pool. Robyn, Lira, or Katherine will check you in, provide one parking pass per reservation, wrist bands, as well as condo keys.
● CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 PM EST
● CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 AM EST
● The condo should be left in similar condition to the way you found it on arrival. Should the room be left in an unacceptable
condition, the guest agrees to pay a minimum of $250 plus any additional expense for damage and repairs.
● Please take trash to the hall trash chutes, place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start cycle before leaving, clean refrigerator out
and wipe stove clean.
● Please leave all electronics in the format as arrival, lamps plugged in outlets, furniture in the same locations and condition as when
● Condo key cards can be left at the check-in desk.
ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING: Any evidence of smoking in a unit will result in an automatic $300 minimum charge. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas. Please be courteous of other guests.
PETS: Not permitted on property. Trained service animals as defined by the ADA are welcome. (Comfort, therapy, and emotional support
animals are not considered service animals.) Lying about an ADA service animal is a felony and will be treated as such.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit linens to be taken from the condos. Housekeeping leaves enough paper supplies for the first day until you have time to go to the store.
PARKING: Parking is reserved for guests only and is limited to one vehicle pass per reservation. The attached covered parking garage clearance is 7’4.” RV, trailer, or boat parking is not allowed onsite; however, there are several close locations that can be reserved. Please be courteous and aware of other guests.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of all rental monies and the party will not be permitted to check in or continue their stay at the resort. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under age 25, unless
CANCELLATION POLICY: There are no exceptions even with future travel restrictions, illness, or job loss.
● If a cancellation is made more than 60 days before a scheduled stay, 100% will be refunded.
● If a cancellation is made within 60 days of a scheduled stay, but before 30 days, guests forfeit their first installment per unit.
● If a cancellation is made within 30 days of a scheduled stay, guests forfeit the full rental amount per unit.
● If you do not adhere to the payment terms, cancellation fees may be increased.
● If your stay is a postponement or rebooking, there will be no refunds or rebooking. HURRICANE/STORM POLICY: No refund exceptions:
● The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Hurricane Warning” area and/or a “Mandatory Evacuation” order
has been given for the area of Daytona Beach.
● The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order we will refund: any unused portion of rent from a
guest currently registered, any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay, any
rents collected for a reservation that is to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning.”
IMPORTANT POINTS: We mutually agree to the following.
▪ The unit is not child proofed. You might think about putting up anything that your child may get into.
▪ The unit must not be occupied by more people than you have specified.
▪ The unit will be clean when you arrive, and you must follow our checkout procedures to avoid extra cleaning fees.
▪ We do NOT provide local phone service.
▪ This is a family friendly property. Smoking, illegal drugs, underage drinking, fireworks, firearms or any excessively loud music or noise is
not permitted inside or outside the unit.
▪ We are not responsible for amenities on property and cannot guarantee they will be functioning. (i.e., the pools, hot tubs, game room, etc.)
▪ Unit towels and linens may NOT be removed from the unit, except for laundering. (Please plan to bring your own towels for swimming,
etc., if applicable.)
▪ We provide STARTER paper products and basic soaps; this may not be enough for your entire stay.
▪ Any items left following your stay will result in an additional shipping and handling fee to return forgotten items.
▪ Unless there’s an emergency, we will notify you 24 hours in advance prior to entering the property during your rental period.
▪ This stay is NOT a lease and you are not a tenant. Your stay is a short term, transient occupancy and falls under the accommodation’s
▪ By making a reservation with Ocean Walk Life you are opting into email and SMS text communications.
Billable damage could include, but is not limited to:
● Damage or missing items/ no trash removal/ soiled dishes/ smoking/ unapproved pets/ forgotten items, etc.
● Charges Incurred: Charges incurred to management company due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered
● Eviction: The renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement or the security company
employed by the association.
These units are privately owned; the owners and property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while
on the premises or its facilities. The owners and property managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the
guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you and all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the
premises or others who they invite to use the premises.
By submitting this reservation, it is agreed that you and all your guests have been informed and accept all terms, conditions and restrictions, with no exceptions, both here and as stated on the website. This is a binding agreement and has not been altered from receipt.
This is a legally binding signature.