Ocean Walk Life Rental Policies and Procedures
This page overviews some of our general rental policies and procedures.
General Rental Policies
- All of our Condos are managed by Ocean Walk Life, they are not managed by the resort they are located in – even though you have access to amenities, please contact Ocean Walk Life with questions. We are not affiliated with any timeshare organization; these are all privately owned homes.
- Check in is firmly at 4:00 PM EST, with checkout at 10:00 AM EST.
- There are no early check-ins or late check-outs unless approved by the manager. You can be billed $50 for every 15-minute increment before check-in and/or after check-out times.
- No smoking inside or outside any of our units.
- You may not exceed the maximum number of guests for any given property; if found to have additional guests you may be asked to leave the property forfeiting all payments. You cannot have a party at your unit.
- Unless there is an emergency, we will notify you before entering the unit.
- We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25.
- We accept all forms of major credit cards. i.e., Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express
- ½ of the total is due to hold your dates, balance due 30 days prior to stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and this website supersedes other internet listings such as VRBO, Homeaway, Expedia, Flipkey etc.
- All cancellation fees are per unit rented.
- Cancellation outside of 30 days – 100% Refund.
- Cancellation between 30 and 14 days prior to check-in date – loss of deposit or half down.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to check-in date – loss of full amount.
- Additional cancellation policies apply to bookings of 3 or more units.
We expect you to take great care to protect the property and furnishings. However, we do understand that accidents and damage can occur. By your rental of this property, you commit to pay for any damages caused by you or your invited guests.
- Recognized holiday rates may be higher per night, this applies to the week and weekend of the holiday.
- Some holidays have longer minimum stays.
- No check-ins or check-outs on a holiday (includes Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- If you are found to have a pet in a unit, you will be charged a $500 service fee.
We will be adding information here about our Rental Policies…